Food production professionals are responsible for keeping their sophisticated equipment in top working order – and for keeping it thoroughly clean.
There are many reasons that cleanliness is imperative, most importantly to decontaminate surfaces and prevent bacterial infections such as Salmonella, E. coli and Listeria that create chaos across the food supply chain.
Food processing and packaging equipment can become contaminated with pieces of cellophane or plastic, crumbs and food particles, packing glues, grease, proteins, seasonings, wax and many other contaminants.
Traditional cleaning methods slow production lines and make inefficient use of labor. The superior cleaning process offered by Dry Ice Blasting reduces this effort by up to 80%, putting the focus back on production.
Dry Ice Blasting has been approved by the EPA, FDA and the USDA.
• The most effective method
• Reduce Cleaning Time
• No Secondary Waste
• Reduce Water and Sanitation Costs
• Clean Hot and Online
• Non-abrasive, Won't Damage Equipment
• Eliminate Relubrication
• Reduce Production Downtime
• Food Grade Dry Ice Approved by FDA
• Dry ice cleaning has been effectively used in AIB inspected facilities
• Environmentally Responsible
• Slicers & Dividers
• Electrical components & motors
• Radial Feeders (Ishida Weighers)
• Pack-off Tables
• Labelers & Gluers
• Proof box grids
• Food molds