Traditional cleaning methods that employ toxic solvents, dangerous sanders, wire brushes and old-fashioned elbow grease are out-of-date, thanks to Dry Ice Blasting.
Contract cleaning servers can take on more jobs—and boost profits—by employing green Dry Ice Blasting technology. Safe Dry Ice cleaning technology also improves work conditions by protecting technicians from common health issues caused by other cleaning methods, including skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema and respiratory conditions such as asthma.
Whether a client seeks disaster remediation, facility or generation maintenance, or historic restoration, Dry Ice Blasting provides the state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly solution to meet specialized cleaning needs.
Dry Ice Blasting has been approved by the EPA, FDA and the USDA.
• The most effective method
• Reduce cleaning time (up to 80%)
• Clean in-place, no cool down or disassembly
• Eliminate media entrapment
• No secondary waste
• Increase operator safety
• Environmentally responsible process
• Automotive/Vehicle/Fleet Transportation
• Disaster Remediation (fire, smoke, water, mold)
• Facility Maintenance
• Historic Restoration
• Power Generation/Utilities
• Printing Presses
• Production Lines
• Weld Lines